Monday, October 6, 2008

A New Place




Well, this is going to be interesting. I decided to delete all my other posts from my former blog and start anew. Right now I'm very interested in the Presidential election but I'll cover a wide range of things here. Some will be interesting to many and I'm sure some will tick a few off. Oh well, such is life.

I was gone all summer lounging by the lake on Fish Hawk Road. And without broadband! Yikes. Next year that's going to change when I fork over the money for a satellite connection. I hate dial up. So I arrived back at my winter residence and turned on the computer to get the dreaded DROP DEAD WINDOWS IS NOT GOING TO LOAD! Arghhhhhh! I really wanted to throw the computer out the window. Instead I had to re-install my OS and screw around all day reloading everything. Not the way to start a Monday! Well, I'll see how long it goes before I have to mess with it again.

Anyway, I still have some minor things to restore here and then I'll be back to fishing around for things to write here.



1 comment:

Ken Riches said...

Wicks,

Welcome to Blogger. I have you linked and will follow.

I like the computer animation, hope you do not find the effort to get up and running that frustrating LOL