Thursday, October 16, 2008

Clueless

OK, here's a story about a clueless man. My husband is an attorney. Last week he was in a meeting with the executive board and he felt something weird near his neck---a bump in his shirt. He thought maybe he left a dryer sheet in his shirt. So he gets up and goes into his office. He reaches down the back of his shirt, right below his neck and pulls out this:







BAHAHAHAHAHA, a flippin' cat toy! Oh. My. God!!! Good thing he didn't pull that out in the meeting. Can you imagine the looks he would have gotten? How the hell do you get dressed and not feel this thing? BAHAHAHAHA, he cracks me up...so clueless.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hahaha! I wonder how he would have explained it if he HAD pulled the toy out in the meeting!

I can't laugh too hard, though. I remember when shoulderpads in blouses were big, and one of mine migrated over to my breastbone. It was like I had a third boob! LOL

Beth

Ken Riches said...

That is so funny. Sinced "dad" will not honor take your cat to work day, kitty had to settle for the next best thing :o)