Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Pictures

Before I left Michigan I took some pictures. The trees in the woods turn such beautiful colors. Plus it's great to be out on the lake just relaxing and taking in the scenery.

So I walked down to our guest cabin from the main house and took a shot of it from the dock there.







Yikes! Saw my snake family getting the last warm rays of sun.






A look back along a portion of our shoreline.







Main house trees.













And, of course, Tanner had to have one last swim in the lake. Silly boy!





3 comments:

Beth said...

What a lovely place! That's the guest cabin?! Heck, I think I'd be happy LIVING there!

Beth

Ken Riches said...

Wow, what a beautiful place. By the way, Beth and I are available for adoption :o)

Fish Hawk Jody said...

LOL, alrighty then, you're both adopted! Yeah, we love it there. It's our retirement place and has been in the family since the 1940's.

Wicks