Wednesday, October 22, 2008

McCain/Palin NBC Interview

Brian Williams interview with McCain and Palin. My heavens that woman is clueless. She never answers a question. She just talks word salad, you betcha, also. Gah! Help save the English language from her. McCain reminds me of, well, just ewwww. That nasty smirk of his is annoying. These 2 people look very uncomfortable with each other. She'll release her medical records she says when all along the campaign said no way. John seems a tad testy in parts. It's a long video---nearly 12 minutes. I think they know they are losing.





EDIT I have now developed an unnatural fear of using the word ALSO! Arghhhhh!

1 comment:

Beth said...

We missed this tonight because we were at a Huckabee speech (more about that on my blog soon). But we've got Olbermann on, and they played some of it. Chuck Todd said that there seemed to be a level of tension there, and yes, you could sense it. I think McCain is starting to figure out that he screwed up big time in his pick.

I can't listen to the woman--and I thought this from the first time I heard her talk--without thinking of Miss Teen South Carolina (I think that was her title) and her talk of South Africans and such. LOL

Beth