Saturday, October 24, 2009

Computers Hate Me

I swear there is a huge bad computer cloud over my head! As though it wasn't enough that my laptop died but shortly after my last post my desktop decided to lose it's mind. It's being repaired and I'm using a friend's computer to post this.

I'm not ready to fork over the coins to buy a new desktop yet but I will be going out today to look at new laptops. I waited until WIN 7 came out because there's no way I want anything loaded with Vista. I've read enough about Microsoft vs. Apple and I'm going to stick with Windows for now. I refuse to pay the outrageous price Apple wants for their laptops. Meh, to each his own.

Anyway, I did say I wouldn't spend so much time on line but geez, I didn't expect my computers to make that choice for me! Will be back as soon as I get a new computer.

2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Hope you get a new laptop that solves your problems.

Lori said...

We had two laptops and the desktop go out at once one time -- so I feel your pain! Hope the desktop is repaired soon. I'm thinking of getting 7 on my son's laptop so he can test it out for us. I'm pretty sure I'll want it, but do I want to spend $200.00 for it when I have XP on everything and XP is still working fine for me?